Sunday, November 20, 2016

XX2i--Brazil1

Disclaimer: I received XX2i Brazil1 sunglasses as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!

It's no secret that I LOVE xx2i sunglasses.  If you ever are on my instagram, those are the only glasses you will ever see both for running and casual wear. 

USA1

FRANCE2
It doesn't matter that I already have the France2, USA1 and the Bermuda1, I have to try them all which is why of course I opted in for testing of their latest casual glasses the Brazil1. 

Here is the description of the Brazil1:

"Decorated with small silver accents and a keyhole shaped nosepiece, the Brazil1 turns heads with sleek lines and simplicity.  Using the same advanced materials as XX2i’s performance models, the Brazil1 comes standard with polarized lenses that employ 8K optical technology, ensuring the utmost frame durability and lens clarity.
Lightweight and durable frame. Polarized lenses with 8K optical technology. Glare cutting polarized lens technology - 100% UVA and UVB Protection"

Things I like about the Brazil1:

1. They look cool.  I mean I don't like to toot my own horn but I think I look pretty hot in these, here's photographic evidence


2. The frame is SUPER light.  While I loved how the Bermuda1 looked on me as well, I can feel a definite difference in the weight of the frame.  The Bermuda1 are definitely a heavier slightly bulkier frame.  I still love those glasses because they look great and are for casual but if you like your glasses to feel as light as possible the Brazil1 is definitely for you. 

3.  Fit is great.  Since these are lighter and slightly smaller than the Bermuda1, they just seem to fit on my face perfectly.  They literally never move ever.  I've worn them doing all kinds of things with the kids and even bending completely over they never even slid down my face at all.  Since they feel so snug, I decided to give them a try for running.  Unlike the Bermuda1's, which moved around and just felt to bulky for running, the Brazil1's were perfect.  They felt comfortable, never moved and honestly I forgot I was wearing them. 
Running in my Brazil1's!

4. polarized lenses.  Since I've started using XX2i glasses polarized lenses are just a must for me.  Everything looks amazing through them, totally cuts down on the glare and they are great protection from my eyes.  Even though these are casual glasses, I still feel it's super important.  AND it makes them look even cooler! 
YEAHHH polarized!
Honestly, there wasn't anything I didn't like about the Brazil1.  At first I was surprised by how almost plasticy the frame felt but I ended up really liking that aspect because that's why they are super light.  I also realized that they are still super sturdy despite this which was my other concern. 

As with ALL XX2i glasses, there is a 1 year money back guarantee and they have lifetime warranty (BTW I recently used the warranty on my FRANCE2's that Una snapped in half and was SUPER HAPPY with how easy and quick it was).  They also come with the same great sturdy case that all their glasses come with, I can't tell you how the case has SIGNIFICANTLY lengthened the life of my sunglasses.

The Code XX2iRocks will save you 50% on any of their glasses (amazing deal!)

AND for a limited time until Tuesday November 22nd at Midnight use the code BRAZIL1 to save 60% on the Brazil1's

No comments:

Post a Comment