Saturday, April 23, 2016

XX2i -- Bermuda1

Disclaimer: I received XX2i Bermuda1 sunglasses as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
My XX2i collection is GROWING!!!

As you may recall from my previous XX2i post, I am a HUGE fan of their sports sunglasses.  In fact, they are the only sunglasses I run in. I love how they look, feel and how durable they are.  So of course I jumped at the chance to try their new casual, lifestyle sunglasses the Bermuda1. 
Bermuda1 with case
The Bermuda1 are XX2i's first casual type sunglasses and they are not even for sale yet (coming soon!).  I received the matte tortoise color which I received many compliments on.  The Bermuda1 will also be available in matte black, white & black and crystal black. They have blue polarized lenses, look cool and good protection for your eyes. They also 4K optical technology ensuring frame durability and lens clarity which is also the same materials they use in their performance glasses.
running in my glasses

I have literally been wearing the glasses for all my driving and outdoor activities since they came.  They are very comfortable and stay in place.  As a mom of a 6 year old and almost 4 year old, I am always busy and always on the move.  It's vital to me to have glasses that don't fall off my head every time I bend over or jump around.  I even did do a run in them which I still prefer the XX2i sports glasses but surprisingly the Bermda1's were not bad.  They didn't move around and were comfy.  I just found them a bit bulky for running.  That said, today I took the kids to the playground and practiced baseball with Niko for 2 hours and they were great.  Stayed on my face, comfortable, didn't even notice they were there.

walking the trail with friends
 The best part about the Bermud1's is that even though they are made to withstand sports and other activities they actually look really nice, like expensive sunglasses.  They have the pretty polarized lenses and the sleek looking frame.  They look great with everything from workout clothes to a nice going out outfit.  I love having one versatile pair of glasses instead of several different ones depending on what I'm wearing or doing.
looking good for work and school

As these are not up on the XX2i site yet, I cannot say how much they will cost, however XX2i said they will be affordable which I have found all of their products to be.  As with all of their glasses, they come with a 1 year money back guarantee and they have lifetime warranty.  They also come with the same great case that the sports glasses came with which is a glasses lifesaver for me.
coffee break with Queen Elsa

Please join us on Twitter for #bibchat on 4/26 at 9pm EST to find out when the Bermuda1's will be available!!!  Also, the code XX2irocks will get you 50% off ANY XX2i glasses!!

we look awesome! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment