Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hi Everyone or No one!

Well I don't know if anyone will ever read my blog but my husband encouraged me to start one about running and life.  The other day we were doing our usual recap of the run I just got back from and of course I had something embarassing happen to me AGAIN ( I will discuss this later).  Of course Emir was practically rolling on the floor laughing at me AGAIN.  And I proceeded to just blurt out "I wish I had a blog to write about all the stupid things that happen to me and that I do when out running"  And Emir said "I'm going to make one for you"  Also there is another reason why blogging might be a good habit for me to start but that's top secret for now ;-)

 If anything it will be good for me to be able to look back and read what adventures I've had in life and remember things that happened with me, the kids, Emir.  And when they are old enough the kids can read this and laugh at how ridiculous their mother is ;-)  If by chance you do decide to read my blogs, I hope you enjoy them and know that I never take myself seriously and I am ALWAYS laughing with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment