Saturday, May 7, 2016

Zensah -- Well rounded Shorts

Disclaimer: I received Zensah's Well Rounded Shorts as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!  I am also a Zensah Ambassador.  

Zensah's new well rounded shorts are a very lightweight compression product.  They have a 4.5" inseam, wide waistband and are seamless.  They are made of moisture wicking and anti odor materials.  They come in 4 different colors.
testing out the shorts on a run with Una





I decided to go with the Heather cherry (purplish) since I have many pairs of black running shorts including a couple pairs of compression shorts.  I just thought it would be nice to add some color to my collection.  I am all about compression and have some VERY high compression shorts (zensah of course) however sometimes you just want form fitting shorts that are not really compression.  That's exactly what the well rounded shorts provide.
They make my behind look "well rounded" ;-)  


The are extremely soft and comfortable yet fit me like a glove.  I really like the wide waistband as it hides my mommy flab that will just not ever go away plus it just makes them much more comfortable to wear.  Since it's so wide, the waistband doesn't move or roll down while I'm running.

You also all know how prone I am to chafage so the fact that these are seamless is priceless to me.  I wore these for all 100 miles of my race last weekend and I didn't even have any red spots let alone real chafage anywhere.  I think they are extremely flattering.  I wore them alone and as my base layer under my loose running shorts.
you can see the well rounded shorts peaking out under my black shorts
Also, I tend to prefer to wear running underwear even with tight running shorts however these were made with the intentions that they can be worn without.  I tried both methods and really didn't see any difference either way.  So run free ladies if you want!

For the time being you can get these shorts for 15% off using the code ZENBIB15

2 comments:

  1. HA! Ladies, run free. I like that. I tried commando too and it's just not for me. :) But I didn't have any problem with panty lines either.

    ReplyDelete