Tuesday, November 3, 2015

OrangeMud Transition Wrap

Disclaimer: I received Orange Mud Transition and Seat Wrap as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!


I was actually pretty excited to test out the transition and seat wrap as it was something Emir and I had looked at possibly getting for our trail escapades. It's a towel that can be used for changing and a seat cover for your car.  The one edge of the towel is actually a built in belt clip so that you can secure the towel around you and it won't fall down while you change out of your gross stuff.  The belt is secure and it does stay in place, my only issue is that the towel is not really big enough for us ladies.  For guys it's perfect size but I need a bit more length to keep all the lady parts covered.



The towel also has a zipper that when you zip it, it looks like a hoodie towel.  I like to walk around with it on my head like that for a while but really its function is so that you can put it over your car seat.  The hood goes over the headrest so that the towel stays in place and isn't constantly sliding down, I know you've all had this problem!  I did enjoy this feature alot.  I'm so disgusting after long runs especially on the trail so I'm always looking for something to cover my seat and the towel is very convenient.   Also the towel is machine washable!



Overall I do have use for the transition wrap/towel.  I definitely use it for drying off and keeping warm after runs.  I also as I said, think it's perfect for covering my car seat.  I likely won't use it for changing as it's just not as long as I need to feel comfortable changing underneath of it but I could see Emir could easily use it for switching out of his running shorts.  And while I think it's a cool product, I do think $40 is a bit steep for a towel.  Yes it has some unique features but most of us runners are not rolling in it.  Luckily I have a discount code if you would like to try it out for less!!!  Use code: BIBRAVE for 15% off




No comments:

Post a Comment